Anti-snoring belt, Size XL and XXL (100 to 125 cm)
- Your coach for more peaceful and restful nights !
Principle of operation
It is well known that sleeping on the back promotes snoring and apnea.
This device is a simple and effective solution.
It consists of a smart electronic learning device and a comfortable chest belt. The device emits a vibration hat informs the user when they are sleeping on their back. Having been warned in this way, they can then turn onto their side, putting a stop to the vibrations and the snoring. After just a few nights, the side position will be adopted naturally.
The soft, anti-perspirant belt is worn around the chest or waist, either on the skin or over an undergarment. The device has 2 clips allowing it to be fixed into place without a belt, directly over an undergarment.
It is simple to use and the levels of vibration are adjustable.
• Positional snoring, (more pronounced on the back than on the side).
• Positional apnea, doctor’s approval advised.
• Persons with cardiac pacemakers
• A smart box for position processing.
• A belt of adjustable size from 100 cm to 125 cm
• Two adjustable fixing clips.
• Two AAA type batteries.
• Instructions for use.
Link to the anti-snoring belt size SML