Oscimed PSV Cast/Plaster cutter saw
Ergonomic, Compact, Lightweight and Easy to Use with vacuum
The OSCIMED PSV cast saw was designed for easy use, specifically for use with a vacuum cleaner. The rear mounting of the vacuum cleaner hose guarantees a perfect vision of the work area and ease of handling even for casts that are difficult to access. Its ergonomic design includes a grip area with reduced circumference. Its light weight allows single-handed use and the sensor switch is very easy to access.
The instant blade lock nut without any tool and the adjustable guide and cutting
A wide range of saw blades is available for all kind of casts:
• Stainless steel blades for plaster of Paris..
• Hardened stainless steel blades for synthetic casts (fiber glass)
• Hardened stainless steel blades for synthetic casts with very hard titan coating (Tin).
• "non-stick" blades with PTFE coating.
OSCIMED DUST EXTRACTION SYSTEM
4 levels of filtration, adjustable power and automatic start
Vacuum cleaner with adjustable suction power, mounted on four wheels. Its robust construction and power offer support for the saw. The HEPA-compliant fi lters provide a standard filtration of 99.97 % of particles of 0.3 microns. A power outlet allows the connection of the saw. The vacuum cleaner starts automatically upon activation of the saw and stops a few seconds after the saw stops.
• Power : Adjustable from 300 to 1000 Watts
• Noise level : 60-70 dB
• Suction : 1800 mm water column, 40 litres / sec.
• Length of suction hose : 2.5 meters.
• Capacity of stainless steel tank : 20 litres.
• Weight : 12 kg.