Anti-snoring belt, Size XL and XXL (100 to 125 cm)
- Your coach for more peaceful and restful nights !
Snoring and sleep apnea, influence of the position
Most snorers snore more when they sleep on their back. In this position, the tongue moves back and obstructs the airway.
How the anti-snoring belt works ?
The belt consists of an intelligent electronic learning device and a comfortable chest belt. The device emits a vibration that informs the user when he is sleeping on his back. When the user is alerted, he or she can turn on his or her side, thus stopping the vibrations and snoring. After only a few nights, the side position will be adopted naturally.
Anti-snoring belt, easy to use and comfortable
• Positional snoring, (more on the back than on the side).
• Positional apnea, doctor’s approval advised.
• Persons with cardiac pacemakers.
• Latex allergy.
Contents of the package
• Intelligent positional treatment device.
• An adjustable waist belt, size XL to XXL (chest circumference 100-125 cm)
• Two adjustable fixing clips.
• Two AAA type batteries.
• Instructions for use.
Link to the anti-snoring belt size SML
More about anti-snoring solutions.