Dental protection against wear caused by bruxism
- Thermo-formable, flexible and comfortable
- Patented gutter system
- Made in Switzerland
What is bruxism?
Bruxism is tooth movement, either clenching or grinding. It can be caused by stress and can lead to tooth wear, fractures and joint problems.
Sanabrux is a flexible, thermo-formable dental splint.
teeth against wear caused by bruxism, grinding and clenching.
Protects teeth against wear caused by bruxism, grinding and clenching.
- Severe periodontal disorders.
- Fewer than 8 teeth on the dental arch.
- If your teeth are unstable, please seek advice from your dentist.
- Users under the age of 18.
Contents of the Sanabrux set
- A flexible thermo-formable dental splint for the upper jaw.
- An impression plate.
- A float thermometer for thermoforming.
- Ventilated storage box.
- Instructions for use.