Oscimed Ergo II Cast/Plaster cutter saw
Ergonomic, Compact, Lightweight and Easy to Use Cast Cutter
OSCIMED ERGO II is a compact, lightweight plaster saw
ergonomically shaped to enable precision work without any effort, even with only
one hand. OSCIMED ERGO II is robustly built and equipped with a cooling fan for
intensive use without overheating.
The device is powered by a safe low voltage of 24 volts and complies with the latest medical standards.
The instant blade lock nut without any tool system is handy and avoid hurting oneself.
A wide range of saw blades is available for all kind of casts:
• Stainless steel blades for plaster of Paris.
• Hardened stainless steel blades for synthetic casts (fiber glass)
• Hardened stainless steel blades for synthetic casts with very hard titan coating (Tin).
• "non-stick" blades with PTFE coating.
OSCIMED DUST EXTRACTION SYSTEM
4 levels of filtration, adjustable power and automatic start
Vacuum cleaner with adjustable
suction power, mounted
on four wheels. Its robust construction and power offer support for the saw.
The HEPA-compliant fi lters provide a standard filtration of 99.97 % of particles of 0.3 microns. A power outlet allows the connection of the saw. The vacuum cleaner starts automatically upon activation of the saw and stops a few seconds after the saw stops.
• Power : Adjustable from 300 to 1000 Watts
• Noise level : 60-70 dB
• Suction : 1800 mm water column, 40 litres / sec.
• Length of suction hose : 2.5 meters.
• Capacity of stainless steel tank : 20 litres.
• Weight : 12 kg.