Thanks to its double joint and low, wide frame, this plaster table is extremely rigid. Used in conjunction with the optional jib, this table is at home in any plaster room.
The back and legs can be individually adjusted in all positions using gas struts. The leg sections can be adjusted separately to a downward angle of 90°.
The height of the table can be adjusted by means of a foot-operated or hand-operated electric jack.
The table is always fitted with castors and a central locking system that allows the wheels to brake simultaneously.
- 185 x 60cm (without stem)
- 205 x 60cm (with bracket)
- Adjustable height: 65 - 115cm
- Capacity: 175kg
- The frame is coated with epoxy paint
- Low-maintenance joints and moving parts
- All feet are adjustable to ensure stability on uneven floors.
- Padded knee support with adjustable horizontal tubes
- CD - line coating
- Bar-switch system Plaster E
- Extra-wide/special width (70 cm)
- Pedal switch + T-socket
- Hand switch + T-socket
Other models of plaster tables are available, please contact us.