- Dental orthosis proven by tens of thousands of users.
- Peaceful nights to keep those around you happy.
- The benefits of healthy, restorative sleep.
Somnofit against snoring and sleep apnoea uses the recognised principle of mandibular advancement. This technique eliminates or reduces snoring in more than 80% of cases. The Somnofit orthosis's customised dental trays mean it can be used over the long term, while protecting your teeth. Its 6 adjustment options mean you can adapt it to your needs.
What does the Somnofit anti-snoring and apnoea orthosis contain?
- A dental splint with more than 2 front hooks
- A lower dental tray with 2 back hooks
- A float thermometer
- A ventilated storage box
- A set of 6 flexible strips
- Instructions for use
How do you adapt the anti-snoring and apnoea orthosis to your teeth?
It's very simple: the Somnofit orthosis includes two dental trays (upper and lower) that need to be shaped to fit your teeth. Get yourself a saucepan and heat up some water using the thermometer supplied with the SOMNOFIT set.
When the temperature has been reached, soften the top tray in water for 3 minutes. Remove it and put it in your mouth, then clench your teeth. Do the same for the lower tray. Once the two trays have formed, connect them with the flexible band to secure the lower jaw.
From then on, put the Somnofit dental orthosis in your mouth every night before going to sleep for a restful night's sleep. To find out more, download the instructions for use.
If you have any questions about fitting your mouth trays, contact us and we'll be happy to help. Our No1 objective is your success!
6 strips of different lengths are supplied to adjust the mandibular advancement perfectly to your needs.
When can you use the SOMNOFIT orthosis?
Somnofit is recommended for:
- Apnoea (medical consultation recommended)
When should you not use the SOMNOFIT orthosis?
- Wearing a removable dental prosthesis or wearing a partial dental prosthesis that does not fit properly in the mouth.
- Pain in the mandibular joint
- Loose, unstable teeth, upper or lower jaw with fewer than 10 teeth.
- Users under the age of 18
Cleaning your orthosis
For daily cleaning, we offer EXPRESS 32 orthotic disinfectant. The active ingredient in EXPRESS 32 is ideal: simply soak the appliance in lukewarm water (around 35°) with a tablet for at least 1/2 an hour. You can easily leave a dental orthotic in this solution all day, without forgetting to rinse it thoroughly under running water before putting it back in your mouth.